Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ayla on the couch.

Ayla loves to be on the couch. She has discovered that she can stand on her own if she leans against the arm of the couch. Now she loves to always stand up. I thought I would take some pictures today after church, of her on the couch. I also wanted to take pictures of her in my favorite dress of hers. It is my favorite, one, because it is pink and, two, it was given to her from her aunt Marion.

Ayla has learned about the camera. She always starts smiling when I bring it out. She turned towards me as soon as I held up the camera and she started to get excited.

Ayla just leaning on the couch.

I guess she got a little tired, so she crouched down.

I then situated her to sit up.

"Where's Ayla?"

"There she is!"
Yes, we have started to play "peek a boo" with Ayla. The cutest thing is she started to pull the burping cloth back up to cover her face. She plays it back. Sorry the pictures of "pee a boo" are so blury but I kept taking them and she was moving too fast.

Since Ayla has mastered rolling onto her stomach, she now is putting her bottom in the air and is starting to scoot. She scooted about 2 feet the other day. I was amazed. It wont be long until she starts crawling.

She has been putting her bottom up so much. She does it in her sleep. LOL!

6 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Oh how cute! It just makes me want to kiss her!

The Hartle's said...

I can not believe how active that little cutie is! I love it!

Elizabeth said...

Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks? She is so cute. One of these days you guys should come over and visit. Megan and Adrianne love visitors.

amber hawkins warren said...

that's my favorite sleeping pose of Holden's too. i love their cute little bottoms!

amber hawkins warren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

Your couch looks just like mine! I must have good taste. =) I can't wait to meet Ayla. Just tell me when and I'll get our guest room ready for you two. OH, bring Ann with you also. We have room.

Miss ya,